Thursday, September 14, 2006

[insert console name here] Haters...UNITE

The Sony fanboys hate Microsoft and everything they stand for. The Microsoft fanboys hate Sony with every fiber of their being. Both the Sony and MS fanboys generally ignore the Nintendo fanboys, but the Nintendo fanboys don’t care because they secretly hate everybody who isn’t a Nintendo fanboy.

All this hate going around is really good for the industry. Tensions get high, message boards get filled up, and the corporations are forced to produce even better product. “Our console was out first…we’re first to market!” “Oh yeah, well, our offering will be more powerful than you could possibly imagine!” “Well, we have a gorilla-chasing plumber as our mascot…so there!”

Personally, I follow the software…the games decide what console I’ll buy. I’m a Sony fanboy, but I’m 100% sure I’ll buy an Xbox 360 as well as a PS3. If the games look good, I’ll even pick up a Wii. But that’s not the point of this post. The point is this:

Playstation Haters, Xbox Haters, Nintendo Haters…UNITE! Let’s all bring the hate together against the PC gamers! Those uppity bastards have had it coming for a long time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the information regarding Gaming. I'll share this one to my friends so they could get some infos. With this also i would like to share great products/ information where play station ps3 and other gaming matter is related to. Thanks again!