Tuesday, September 06, 2005

More Superhero Movies

DAAAAAAMN....has this much time really elapsed since my last entry??? I mean, come ON! May 20th??? Let me answer my own question...no, I haven’t not made an entry since May 20th...I added a few new links on June 29th, so there. Get off my back, alright? Geez, you’d think I have nothing better to do with my life than sit around blogging all day.

Anyway, I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that X-Men 3 began filming about a week ago, so that means that we have less than a year before we get to see those crazy mutants on the big screen again. In the (slightly) nearer future, ‘V For Vendetta’, which was due out on November 4 2005, has been pushed back to March 17 2006. With ‘Superman Returns’ and ‘Spider-Man 3’ and ‘Ghost Rider’ also on tap, Spring/Summer 2006 looks like it has the potential to be a great superhero movie couple of months. Of course, I thought the same thing when ‘Hulk’ came out, and I was very disappointed, so I’ll reserve final judgment until after I’ve seen the flicks.

Stay tuned for comic talk coming up. Also, I’ve turned the comments feature on, so feel free to speak your mind before you leave.

No comments: