Sunday, February 07, 2010

While I was out...Ghostbusters

Let's start off with a few quick-hit reviews of the best games that came out while I was on "vacation". Next up is Ghostbusters.

I played the PS3 version of this game for about 3 hours, and I hated every second of it.

Maybe it wasn't that the game was necessarily bad, but it was completely not what I wanted out of the game. I wanted to play the main storyline through with 3 of my closest friends, but the multiplayer only supported these mini-missions that had nothing to do with anything.

Completely pissed is what I was, and I returned the game the very next day for full store credit after I explained my dilemma (thanks Gamecrazy manager). I don't know if the single player game was any good, and I don't care. I didn't buy the game to play by myself.

No comments: