Sunday, February 07, 2010

While I was out...Uncharted 2

Crap...I did a lot while I was on vacation...

Let's start off with a few quick-hit reviews of the best games that came out while I was on "vacation". Next up is Uncharted 2.

I played Uncharted 2 to completion, and I played the multiplayer offerings extensively. It is a PS3 exclusive.

The guys who made Uncharted 2 held a few special events across the country, one of which was in the Seattle area, and I attended with a friend of mine. There were contests throughout the 4 hour event where they were giving away, like, 25 copies of the game 2 weeks before it would be available to the general public. I brought the existence of this event to the attention of my friend, we bought tickets, and we went.

That a$$#0le friend of mine won a copy, and I didn't. Then he had the nerve to gloat about it. Rat-bastard.

Anyway, I bought the game 2 weeks later, and it was perfect in every way. PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. 'Nuff said

No comments: